A small creative studio working with people, pixels and print
In a hammock in Equador, I dreamt of starting my own design studio. Five years later I’d worked with over 100 companies worldwide.
Initially founded as a one-man studio, I later led teams of freelancers, providing creative direction, user-experience strategy, and implementing design solutions (web/digital, branding, print). I managed all client-relations, new business generation, and front-end development.
I worked with over 100 clients globally, including:
- Public & Private Sector:
- Fáilte Ireland (Irish tourism board),
- IPA (Irish academic institution),
- Dublin Port (regional port authority),
- The Brand Union.
- Media & Arts:
- Universal Music Ireland,
- Vagrant Records (Santa Monica),
- Believe Digital (UK),
- Tyrone Productions (leading Irish Television company)
- Charity & NGO:
- Habitat for Humanity
- Samaritan‘s Purse (Ireland)
- The Leprosy Mission (Ireland)